Tuesday 4 November 2014

Round 1

Round 1 of the SIFF has been and gone. I had a tough start to the weekend by missing qualifying due to a gearbox issue. This meant i had to start from the back of the 21 strong grid. Working my way up during the day to have a 12th and two 8th place finishes. I had a bit of luck go my way with other things that happened on track and i came away from the weekend 5th overall and sitting 2nd in class.

I am very happy with how the weekend went considering how it started. Next round is Timaru on the 14th and 15th of november and this also doubles as round 1 of the NZFF which will be my first ever national series round and i can't wait to get on track.

Make sure you check out the rest of my blog as it has had a revamp for the new season.

Dyson Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment